ILS Manager - Def...
My client are seeking to bring on an experienced ILS Manager in a full time permanent capacity. This person will be the Company's authority on Logistics Support as it relates to the Defence environ...
"My experience was fantastic." - Anonymous
“Pritam was professional all the way.” - DMP
"Experience I had is excellent & professional." - MF
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
One thing you bring to your role:
My whole recruitment career has been focused within the Defence industry. Commitment to a great client and candidate experience.
What tip would you give someone looking to join the defence industry?
The answer to this question is perfectly summed up in the blog I wrote last year about people moving into the Defence industry from adjacent industries.
What are the biggest mistakes candidates make in an interview?
The more common mistakes I encounter are:
1) Showing up for an interview abnormally early.
2) Not preparing adequately. Assuming that you will perform well just because you have 10 more years of interview experience than the next candidate.
3) Not taking in a list of pre-prepared questions.
4) Start negotiating salary in the first 10 mins of the interview
5) Dishing the dirt about a current or previous employer.
Who’s your go-to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
Too many to list. Incubus, The National, Radiohead or Oasis.