About the Company
This organisation are a long standing global leader in Aerospace, Defence & Space and related technology and services. With a workforce spanning the globe, this organisation has an ever-growing market share. They are a highly respected organisation who are renowned for engaging with local industry and are an in-demand employer.
About the role
If you are looking to leverage your RAAF background in the commercial world, we have a rare and exciting opportunity to be the Account Director to join the Canberra based team.
As the Account Director, you will spearhead the key partnerships and relationships in order to understand and position their capability and expertise for evolving Defence requirements.
In this pivotal role you will be the advocate within the company to articulate the customer's needs to the campaign team with ultimate responsibility for the business development, and customer communication activities. You will enhance relationships with Defence and other Government agencies in order to better position the organisations portfolio of products and services.
You will work closely with the Strategy, Sales and Marketing team to ensure the identification of future business focus areas, local industrial capability development and research and development priorities.
You will be a trusted professional in Defence military and government and be well regarded by and regularly engaging with senior stakeholders and decision makers, enabling a cohesive business unit.
What you need to bring?
- A background from the RAAF and/or CASG will be very well regarded.
- An understanding of the Aerospace environment, including infrastructure and platform sustainment
- A strong Defence network and exceptional stakeholder management skills, including the ability to manage conflicting internal and external priorities and interfaces within geographically dispersed sites
- Be able to drive project outcomes, work autonomously and to tight deadlines and work comfortably in a continuous improvement work environment.
- Strong commercial acumen, and the ability to achieve an effective balance between corporate and customer relations.
- Demonstrated customer-service mindset and the ability to meet revenue, profit and contract targets
- Demonstrated resource management skills, including demand forecasting and prioritisation
- Ability to solve complex program-related issues with strong analytical and strategic problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to build long-lasting, collaborative relationships with other leaders and employees
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to build, motivate and lead an innovative, high-performing team and positive culture; underpinned by a high degree of personal and professional integrity
- Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities.
- Have a standout company on your profile!
- Work for a company who have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.
- Flexible work culture and practices.
- Discounted health insurance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.