- Provide SME input to the engineering delivery lead and program manager
- Coordination between stakeholders to ensure a common and consistent understanding of the capability baseline requirements
- Ensure consistent processes are applied and coordinate with the design assurance and integration group representatives.
- Ensure integrity and consistency of the applicable contractor specifications
- Ensure technical risks and issues are managed with the Project Risk Management Lead
- Substantial project management experience within a complex systems environment
- Good level of Systems Engineering knowledge
- Experience in acquisition programs
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent documentation and communication experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (Bachelor's degree minimum)
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and a current Negative Vetting 1 clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jessica Rosie on 0400 221 065. #LI-Jessica
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs