Advise and support the Certification Manager in operational airworthiness matters and consult with airworthiness authorities. The end goal is to work towards the development and enhancement of Aircrew procedures in an ADF compliant format.
Our client is an international player in the Defence Sector with cutting edge technologies and systems. Your help, guidance and expertise is required to drive this business towards a more Australianised operational airworthiness system which will ultimately benefit the safety of ADF Personnel and enhance flight mission capability.
- Perform complex analysis & systems assessment.
- Audit and review of technical documentation.
- Liaise with Air Crew, Pilots, Navigators and other stake holders.
- Foster & maintain relations with relevant operational airworthiness authorities.
- Maintain, report and record data files, engineering documents and electronic databases.
- Experience with and knowledge of ADF Flight Manual/Technical Publications and standards.
- 10+ years' experience working in relevant engineering field within the Defence environment.
- Deep understanding of current legislation and regulations (e.g. DASR, CAANZ,CASA, etc.),
- Maintenance and engineering cost drivers and cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Avionics, Electrical, Mechatronics.
- Minimum BASELINE clearance is ESSENTIAL !!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.