We currently have a position available for a Aircraft Structures Team Lead to be based in Brisbane. This role will allow you to work on the design and development of structural systems for the Defence Aerospace industry. The successful applicant will be a dynamic Structural engineer with 8 years' experience that is looking to that the next step in their career.
This is one of the best engineering companies both professionally, culturally and for career advancement that you will get to opportunity to work with. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on incredibly challenging, testing and exciting new engineering projects.
- Undertake structural designs to meet project requirements
- Develop concepts to structural problems
- Undertake review of drawings and calculations
- Provide status reports on project progress
- Incorporate post design changes as required
- Manage structural tasks of assigned projects
- Undertake design analysis, implementation of solutions, integration, validation and testing
- Design of structures to shock requirements
- Design of structures to vibration and fatigue requirements
- Development of shock & vibration test requirements
Skills & Experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in aerospace, mechanical or relevant engineering field
- Minimum 8 years' experience within structural engineering discipline
- Proven experience in Structural design
- Experience in similar roles
- Previous Experience in Defence an aerospace environment
- Firm understanding of Defence Aviation Safety Regulations
- Australian Citizen eligible for a security clearance
Candidates MUST be Australian Citizens eligible for a security clearance to apply.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.