We are seeking two skilled Angular Developers to join our team the Flying Hellfish. My team comprises of nine highly skilled developers, we pride ourselves on our team culture and our ability to deliver digital products to a high standard. We operate using an agile methodology using NoOps. We are responsible for building and maintaining two of Geoscience Australia's highest profile systems Earthquakes@GA and Digital Earth Australia Hotpots.
The services will include but not be limited to:
- Develop robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products that are fit for use by Australian government, industry and public
- Provide highly technical advice to developers and scientists
- Design, implement and negotiate infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments
- Create a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms for Australian Government and industry partners to consume
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement
Location of work - Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract - 4 months
Security clearance - None required
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with Angular
- Demonstrated experience with source control systems like GIT.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Geo-spatial implementations like OpenLayers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.