Artificer / Specialist Engineer
The role is ideally suited to an engineer or ex-ADF NCO with significant Configuration Management, Reliability Availability & Maintainability (RAM) experience, and a broad understanding of the Army's Technical Regulatory Framework. Having recent CASG equipment acquisition and sustainment experience is desirable.
- Ensure Configuration Management of the project acquisition and sustainment activities are adequately planned, estimated and supported by appropriate tools
- Ensuring compliance and conformance to Army's Technical Regulatory Framework
- Provide support with the acquisition of equipment to relevant Project Managers
- Project Reporting support
- Engage relevant Stakeholders supporting meetings and workshops
- Excellent culture and working conditions
- Travel opportunities locally and nationally
- Competitive salary package and excellent opportunities for career development
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and a Baseline Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.