We are seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join a team of technical experts that will develop new products and services that will enable in-transit visibility and automated stocktaking of assets.
Based in Brisbane, our ideal candidate will have the opportunity to directly support the implementation and improvement of asset identification and management for the ADF and the Resource sector. If you have a strong understanding of Asset Management and financial activities associated with procurement within Defence, then this role could be for you.
You can expect some of your responsibilities to include:
- Initiating, maintaining, and continually improving processes to deliver the Automatic Identification Technology (AIT) and Unique Identification (UID) products and services.
- Manage stakeholders including subcontractors and suppliers related to the AIT/UID deliverables.
- Generate quotes, purchase orders and invoices.
- Grow the business line for the AIT/UID products and conduct regular performance reporting for the project outcomes.
- Manage a Facility Workshop and Warehouse environment.
- Work collaboratively with other teams within the business.
What we are looking for:
Essential attributes our successful applicant must possess include:
- Minimum Certificate III Vocational Education Training (VET) qualification addressing one or more of the following (or similar):
- Electronics and Communications.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Asset Management / Maintenance Management.
- Greater than 5 years of relevant practical engineering or technical application.
- Application of superior stakeholder engagement ability.
- Management of workshop operations.
- Demonstrated practical procurement experience within a Defence environment.
- Understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle.
- Demonstrate an analytical and creative approach to investigate innovative outcomes.
- Be an Australian citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical, Mechatronic, or Software Engineering.
- RFID installation, PLU, or AIT programming experience.
- Experience delivering technical projects in Defence, aerospace, or similar industries.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, non-verbal and written.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.