As an Asset Performance Analyst, you will be the focal point for the Asset Performance Management team in the technical systems domain for Platform; Electrical and Mechanical systems and will contribute to the long-term optimisation of cost and performance outcomes
Asset Performance Analyst
You will make your mark by:
- Designing, developing and deploying asset performance frameworks to evaluate and incorporate risk information supplied on seaworthiness considerations and generated by the Authorised Engineering, Maintenance and Supply organisations
- Critically assessing Material Subcontractor Support Solution changes
- Critically assessing Operational data, trends and changes for risk impacts
- Assist in the preparation of business cases for Commonwealth consideration of options to manage Asset optimisation outcomes
- Independently reviewing peers' work, identifying risks and unknowns and support planning activities
- Being responsible for providing input and offering recommendations for the improvement of company processes and standard procedures
- Actively pursuing and delivering domain obligations to support the achievement of the Managing Contractor's Key Result Area and Asset Management Objective sets
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- Significant experience working with Asset Management Systems within a defence environment
- Tertiary qualifications and/or significant project experience
- Working knowledge of Defence engineering, maintenance and financial policies and procedures
- Excellent Interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the System Engineering lifecycle
An existing Defence security clearance (baseline minimum) is required for this role
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tom Butters on 02 9492 7545 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.