Are you an Avionics Engineer with a passion for design? We are currently seeking applications from Avionic Engineers that have had direct experience with conducting detailed front-end design on fixed or rotary wing platforms within a Defence or Civilian environment. Working out of the Brisbane facility you will have a direct impact on the design, prototyping and testing of systems that will influence the WarFighter capabilities. The successful applicant will have proven experience with the full design life cycle as well as the process from initial concept through to manufacture.
- Develop & construct testing procedures
- Conduct detail front end design & prototyping
- Review, modify and implement design changes
- Define avionic systems requirements, design solutions and testing requirements
- Respond to avionic system defects, queries and technical information
- Develop, review & manage design documentation
- Conduct technical investigations and analysis relating to avionic system requirements
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Avionics Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in avionics engineering
- Proven experience conducting front end design
- Strong understanding of the design life cycle
- Experience with the requirements of the design life cycle from initial concept through to manufacture
- Proven experience in prototyping
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Applicants that hold REPQ are encouraged to apply
Due to the nature of this work applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.