Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, Kinexus has established itself as a leader in delivering engineering solutions to Defence Industry and the Aerospace sector. We partner with some of the largest Defence projects and Defence Primes in Australia.
Our client is a leader in providing consultative services to Defence and now seeking an experienced Avionics or Avionics Systems Engineer, to joint their team in Canberra. You will be part of a team of engineering professionals to provide and influence capability upgrades to strategic aerospace acquisition projects.
In this role, you will provide Defence capability lifecycle advice to define interface requirements and use systems engineering philosophies and process to support tenders and bids of prime contractors.
This role will involve using some of the latest military and most technologically advanced engineering in the military aviation world.
Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Avionics, Electrical Systems, and/or similar)
- Minimum 7 years experience in Avionics Engineering
- Experience is Project Engineering, and Systems Engineering practices
- Previous rotary wing experience is desirable
- Pre Gate 0 to Gate 2 approvals experience will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations (e.g. DASR, CAANZ,CASA, etc.)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Hold an active security clearance of NV1 or higher.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.