The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has launched the Cyber.gov.au website to help achieve its mission to make Australia the safest place to connect online. We are looking to recruit talented individuals to enhance and support this capability. The Senior Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
Estimated start date 1-07-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months.
Contract extensions Extension may be negotiated.
Security clearance Must have current baseline clearance
- Demonstrated experience in developing complex Python systems using tools.
- Experience using external APIs (and their security models).
- Experience in producing detailed design documentation.
- Delivery responsibility for the full life cycle of a major development effort, familiar with working with UXDs, BAs, architects, testers, deployers to achieve the result
- Experience using Swagger/OpenAPI 3.0 to document APIs
- Experience in document DBs including DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, GraphDBs
- Experience in 'modern' authentication, authorisation, audit as would be used for public web sites (OIDC, SAML)
- Experience using AWS including Lambda, IAM, API gateway
- Experience in designing and implementing a transactional web-site
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs (and their security models)
- Experience developing in Linux/UNIX
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.