With world leading products and appreciation of the current challenges facing Defence personnel, this company provide high performing capability out in the field. They build, install and maintain high-tech systems for Land, Sea and Air projects and have highly valued relationships with the Commonwealth. This company is going from strength-to-strength and offers genuine career defining prospects and profile.
Role and Person
Passion and appreciation for the Land domain, in addition to exposure to tenders, translating customer needs, appreciating operational challenges and presenting the information required. With their excellent profile and reputation, they require an individual who can identify and capitalise on opportunities and who enjoys engaging with stakeholders. The ability to prioritise, strategize and organise varied prospects is essential. This role can be based in Canberra or Brisbane.
Dealing with the Land domain predominately, including Army, Dept of Defence and associated domains. A background in Defence is essential. Ideal for a well networked Ex-ADF with operational appreciation.
- Knowledge of Defence Acquisition or Procurement Process
- Experience dealing with Defence Primes, DOD, CASG, DST Group and Land domain.
- Business Development, Tender or Proposal experience
- Technical knowledge and ability to communicate detailed technical information and technologies particularly in the Land domain
- Able to self-manage as well as take direction
- NV1 security clearance
- Experience working within 5 Eyes community is attractive
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.