Challenge yourself in a fast-paced and forward thinking organisation to identify, win and manage projects as the Capture, Bid and Tender Manager. You will be the industry specialist with a leading, stable and well respected organsation backed by a supportive team.
The Bid & Proposal Manager is responsible for opportunity analysis, managing commercial, technical, subject matter experts and legal, monitoring progress and working towards strategic objectives.
- Leading all capture management for specific opportunity/pursuits
- Bid management. Identify suitable pursuits providing bid/no bid strategy
- Lead the development, implementation, resourcing and successful execution
- Ensure opportunities are qualified and report status to management.
- Improve/maintain capture win rate, through continuous improvement of capture best practices execution.
- Track record of identification and management of large-scale pursuits
- Business Development, Program Management, Bid and Proposal Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic planning and management experience
- Excellent negotiation and interrelationship skills and a demonstrated ability to achieve effective outcomes in a multi-disciplined, multi-party environment.
- Excellent management, leadership and team skills.
- Highly developed problem solving
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines with strong organisation skills.
Applicants may be subject to a security clearance and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. Must be Australian Citizens.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.