To all Bid Coordinators looking to join the Defence Industry and be a part of something great, have we got a job for you! Our client is at the forefront of advanced technologies for the ADF men and women and is looking to expand its bid team in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
Permanent full-time role with great career growth and rewarding salary package! Hit apply now or contact me direct!
- Assist in the development and delivery of proposals, bids, tenders, submissions
- Coordinate bid content for review and edit
- Search and review market analysis for further bid opportunities
- Develop and manage knowledge base system
- Track progression of work and tender debriefs
- Ensure proposals and bids are compliant and adhere to policies and quality standards
- Support the overall business and teams and work in a dynamic and cross team functional environment
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Bid Coordination or similar experience within Industry
- Ability to work in a small team and operate under deadlines
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Experience with Bid Writing, Graphic Design and Marketing material development (ideal)
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen and are able to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading Defence Industry supplier for recruitment solutions for over 20 years and counting with a team of ex-defence/military and recruitment specialists at the ready!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.