Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They are currently seeking an experienced Biomedical Engineer with experience working within the systems engineering lifecycle and the defence industry, to engage on some of today's most modern medical and dental military equipment, enhancing the ever-changing requirements for the men and women of the ADF!
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Develop contract negotiations and tools to support the engineering needs
- Ensure COTS (commercial off the shelf) and MOTS (military off the shelf) medical and dental equipment meets the relevant defence industry standards and complies with commonwealth requirements
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Systems/Biomedical Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Medical, Biomedical, Electronics, Mechanical and/or equivalent
- Experience working within a safety-critical or defence/military environment
- Knowledge of Defence Industry standards and compliance
- Exciting Defence project supporting the ADF's medical needs
- Long term project and great career growth
- Rewarding salary package
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and have the ability to obtain and hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.