The Business Analyst role is responsible for eliciting business and technical requirements as well as modelling complex business processes for the purposes of informing ICT capability delivery.
This role requires that the successful candidate be able to interpret the needs articulated by a diverse set of technical customers. The role must work with architects and developers to devise solutions that satisfy the customer needs whilst working within the bounds of the Australia Cyber Security Centre's strategic direction
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4 & Lvl 5 roles
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of Cyber Security domain.
- Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents to the ASDEFCON standard is desirable.
- Ideally three years' experience minimum as a Business Analyst.
- Manage large stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements.
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods.
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
- Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked.
- Elicit business and technical requirements and model new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast paced, technologically complex and nationally significant mission.
- Communicate effectively with users to identify business needs, problems and opportunities
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.