Kinexus is currently supporting a Defence based consultancy, who are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work within a project team in Glenbrook, NSW.
As the Business Analyst on this Aerospace Defence project, you will responsible for pulling together buisness flows and models of this Defence system.
The project itself has been supported in te past by various leads, so some work has been completed. For example, benefits identification, tranches developed, lines of operation and effort developed, projects identified, deliverables identified) but the challenge is the Project team require a Program Blueprint in the first instance. This is where this BA will come in and add value by assisting with the development of;
- The business Target Operating Model including finalising the description of As Is and To Be
- The roadmap based on the gap analysis form the As Is and To Be assessment.
- Assess the current program artefacts to the gap analysis e.g. the Lines of Operations, Lines of Effort and the Tranches etc.
- Blueprint design and delivery elements.
- Benefits elements (profiles, definition and attribution etc) that fall out of the blueprint including modelling of the benefits.
- A process to prove the realisation of the benefits (based on the work above
Due to the nature and environment, you will require an NV1 or NV2 clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.