An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for ASD on projects of high national interest!
You will be working with the Endpoint Services Section management and the technical staff, the Business Analyst is accountable under general direction to:
- Identify, manage and communicate business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Work collaboratively with the Endpoints Project Manager to enable project delivery
- Work collaboratively with the Endpoints Technical Director to support the development of the Endpoints Roadmap
- Work under the guidance of the senior technical leadership within the section and the division to develop an Endpoints roadmap aligned with the ET Division technology strategy.
- Manage stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements.
- Provide advice to the project team on business processes and methods.
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
- Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Elicit business and technical requirements and model new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery.
- Maintain positive engagement with large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to ASD personnel in relation to Program and Project Management.
Other Skills and Knowledge
- Proven knowledge working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework
- Knowledge/experience in the delivery of Defence ICT capability, including change management.
- Understanding of Defence ASDEFCON templates is desirable.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.