The Enterprise Technology Division within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) focuses on the delivery of enterprise products and services to ASD and external customers. To facilitate this, ASD has a requirement for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst,will work independently to develop business focused documentation to clarify a business model for an evolving and dynamic business unit. The Business Analyst will contribute to the definition of multiple tasks within the Enterprise Hub team
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge (BABOK) or Agile Business Analysis practices.
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Engage with business units to understand their goals and current processes and the effectiveness of current technology in meeting required outcomes.
- Capture requirements and map business processes to ensure that they are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
- Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables.
- Support the development of business documentation including tender documentation and business system testing documentation.
- Identify data collection requirements, develop data analysis processes and produce business intelligence reports from the data warehouse.
- Enable the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.