The Enterprise Technology Division within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) focuses on the delivery of enterprise products and services to ASD and external customers. To facilitate this, ASD has a requirement for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst, under general direction, will work independently to develop business focused documentation to clarify a business model for an evolving and dynamic business unit. The Business Analyst will contribute to the definition of multiple tasks within the Enterprise Hub team.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4
- Engage with business units to understand their goals and current processes and the effectiveness of current technology in meeting required outcomes.
- Capture requirements and map business processes to ensure that they are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
- Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables.
- Support the development of business documentation including tender documentation and business system testing documentation.
- Identify data collection requirements, develop data analysis processes and produce business intelligence reports from the data warehouse.
- Enable the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
Other Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge (BABOK) or Agile Business Analysis practices.
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.