Office of National Intelligence require a Business Analyst to lead a project to complete the accreditation of the ONI Protected network
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Month Contract
- SFIA Lvl 5 | Will look at SFIA Lvl 4 or Lvl 6's
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge essential of IT systems design and development processes.
- Demonstrated experience desirable in the identification and analysis of business and technical risks.
- Engage with stakeholders to capture, prioritise and document business requirements to support design and development activities.
- Support business improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency gains through business process change or automation and alternative uses for existing systems.
- Develop business documentation including procurements, risk assessments, system test plans and acceptance criteria.
- Research and analyse information systems and technologies relating to the needs of ONI and partner agencies and make recommendations which best position ONI for the future
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.