One of our most respected clients is looking for Business Analysts to join their amazing multidisciplinary team. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an industry leader to develop and advance client relationships, strategically positioning the company for specific opportunities.
As a Business Analyst you will provide professional consultation and advice on policy and legislation. You will have a relationship-based approach in the way you conduct business and have exceptional writing skills that can foster a collaborative team environment and drive performance through innovation.
- Map current and future state business processes.
- Identify standards policy and governance stakeholders in order to conduct and document a business stakeholder needs analysis.
- Create a clear picture of capability gaps that may impede the project.
- Align strategic objectives to ensure positive scheduling of activities and deliverables.
- Review and assist with financial management and governance.
- Assist the commonwealth leads with contracting and procurement.
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Strong understanding of Government Governance requirements and Procurement / Finance policies.
- Experience working with complex IT systems.
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
- Australian citizen (essential)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493 quoting the job title for this position. #LI-KF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs