Join this global player in Defence Service support within Space, Maritime, C4I and ISREW. Collaborate with an international network to capture large complex Defence projects. Help strategise and direct the business development for large scale multi-dicipline solutions.
This well-respected Defence support organisation are now undertaking significant investment and growth, following the very effective delivery of outcomes and subsequent extensions of contracts for services provided to Defence.
They are now looking to take their capability, resources and opportunities to the next level, and recruit an individual to lead the development, growth and increase brand awareness. This is a senior opportunity as the Business Development Director.
With the infrastructure, personnel and finances in place, along with the differentiators that are of interest to the Commonwealth, this is a significant lead role that requires an individual to inspire the business within Space, Maritime, and the wider Defence industry.
- Review business performance and develop initiatives to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Develop a strong and effective network of stakeholders, suppliers, partners, existing and new clients
- Opportunity ID, preliminary positioning assessment, solution development, and strategy
- Execute communication and contact activities for effective and relevant outcomes
- Analyse and report on market trends and develop and implement sound business plans
- Ensure development of new business opportunities through proactive engagement
- Contribute to strategy development in conjunction with the MD
- Must have experience winning high value and complex solutions within defence.
- Strong experience of stakeholder engagement within Navy and wider Commonwealth
- Knowledge of Procurement and Acquisition within Defence
- Understanding of CASG, Defence Primes and ideally ASDEFCON
- Desire and gravitas to lead and grow a major Defence business
- Former Senior Naval Officers with relevant experience will be considered favourably
- Collaborate within and enhance your business connections with this global market player.
- Intelligent and collaborative team who have both the drive and ability to succeed together.
- Work with an organistion with a strong reputation who is well respected in the Defence world.
- $250k plus bonus - Negotiable and dependent on experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.