Business Development Manager - Electronic Warfare - Defence Maritime
- Pioneer of Innovative Defence Technology
- Expanding Team and Company
- Excellent Corporate Package + Benefits
A strategic Business Development opportunity has arisen with one of the most prestigious Aerospace and Defence organisations that innovate, design and manufacture Defence technology.
Following several significant and exciting Defence project wins, they are keen to keep the momentum going and capitalise on recent international growth and require an individual with the skills and enthusiasm to help further their growth in the Maritime domain.
This role requires an individual with experience of negotiating large scale, long term projects and contracts with decision makers within Electronic Warfare and related technologies.
You will be responsible for contributing to and executing a strategy for Defence and wider Commonwealth, communicating your knowledge and understanding of the systems and bigger picture requirements, providing strategic business development and marketing, ensuring the larger projects are awarded. This will often involve multiple solutions across various platforms and will occasionally involve dealing with Prime Contractors as well as Dept of Defence and CASG.
- Opportunity identification, solution development, and strategy
- Review business performance and develop initiatives to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Develop a strong and effective network of stakeholders, suppliers, partners, existing and new clients
- Execute communication and contact activities for effective and relevant outcomes
- Analyse and report on market trends and develop and implement sound business plans
- Ensure development of new business opportunities through proactive engagement
- Must have experience winning high value Defence solutions.
- Strong experience of stakeholder engagement within the Commonwealth
- Knowledge of Procurement and Acquisition within Defence
- Understanding of CASG, Defence Primes and ASDEFCON
- Desire and ability to lead and grow a major Defence business
- Collaborate within and enhance your business connections with this strong market player.
- Inclusive and intelligent team and an open company culture
- Career progression and excellent earning potential
- Open on level of experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Donovan on 02 9492 7535 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.