Work from Sydney or Canberra. Be responsible for growing existing revenue and identifying new market opportunities in this well-established Defence Manufacturing company, who specialise in providing innovative Millitary Land Communication solutions. You will be continuing the excellent reputation they have garnered within the Defence Industry.
Long term career prospects and increasing remuneration will follow. This company invest heavily in their team, making sure you have all the tools for every success.
You will be contributing towards a national strategy, working in a leading role as part of a multidisciplinary sales team, liaising with clients in areas of Defence tactical communication needs, sharing your knowledge of the industry and solidifying the companies excellent reputation in this market.
Successful candidates will:
- Show ambition, be team player and show commitment and drive for success.
- Ideally Ex-Army or ADF with communications technical experience and knowledge.
- Have a strong Army network with solid and successful Business Development track record within Defence.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Be eligible to gain and/or hold an Australian NV1 security clearance.
- A competitive salary package that includes bonuses.
- Training and development opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Flexibility for work life balance. This role can be based in Canberra or Sydney!
- A company you will be proud to work for, that understands your value.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.