With world leading products in Mission Critical Communications, this company is extremely well thought of globally, due to high performing products. They manufacture, install and commission communications systems for Sea, Air and Land projects and have highly valued relationships with the Commonwealth. This company is small and agile and offers career defining prospects and profile.
The Role and Person
This company is and in need someone who can hit the ground running, respond to tenders, understand the messages, strategy and how to present the information required. With their excellent profile and reputation, they want a person who can make the capitalise on multiple opportunities and a desire to engage. The ability to prioritise, strategize and organise numerous business opportunities is essential.
This person will be dealing with CASG, Primes, Navy, Air Force and Army. A background in Communications is essential including UHF SATCOM and a networked Ex-ADF with operational appreciation.
It's desirable to have good contacts and have an understanding about Global Supply Chain. This organisation deals with customers locally and the 5 eyes community.
* Must understand the Defence Procurement Process
* ASDEFCON experience advantageous
* Experience dealing with CASG, Primes, Navy, Airforce or Army
* Business Development or Tender and Proposal experience
* Technically sound knowledge in Communications ideally including RF, UHF SATCOM
* The ability to work in an unstructured and often chaotic environment.
* Able to self-manage as well as take direction.
* NV1 security clearance
This is a genuine career opportunity with a fantastic company and state-of-the-art technology.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.