Kinexus is growing our office in Adelaide. Our expansion into SA is driven by the rapidly growing needs of our clients across both permanent, contract and project recruitment needs. We are looking for a business developer who understands defence, recruitment and is hungry to contribute to the growth of our clients. This role isn't for the faint hearted, we need someone who is just as driven as our management team to work alongside them; this role will have the support of a talent manager and another consultant to provide our services to the SA market.
Kinexus provides opportunities to our candidates, clients and most importantly to our internal staff by offering progression pathways and promoting diversity within our business. We pride ourselves on understanding that recruitment is based on solid relationships, great training and quality data. Our dedicated training manager is focussed on making sure that our consultants have the support that they need to succeed.
Kinexus just celebrated 19 years of being in business. We place over 600 people a year into engineering, technical, ICT and scientific roles. We support Australia's rapidly expanding Defence and Engineering sectors by providing both permanent and contract personnel to Primes, SMEs and Consultancies.
You will be supported by a team of expert recruiters and consultants who have a deep understanding of the industry and who hold existing relationships for you to leverage. There is nowhere else in Australia that can provide you with this level of access and support.
What does the role entail?
- Delivering High quality recruitment solutions to our key clients
- Developing new clients across the Defence engineering and ICT market, and building on our existing ones
- Lead your new team of three staff, with expansion on the horizon
- Manage your team's day to day duties, growth and development
- Navigate and lead our business development in SA
- Develop access to the SA defence workforce and enhance our contractor business
What experience is needed?
- Minimum of 5 years of sales or Business Development
- Ideally experience in technical recruitment or a strong understanding of engineering / ICT
- Some management experience preferable
- A solid work history
- Ability to manage large scale recruitment projects
- Ex-Defence Force experience is highly regarded
- Experience in contract recruitment would be highly beneficial
This role would be perfect for someone with a strong background in Defence/Engineering recruitment and sales, and has a knack for business development who is looking for their next challenge to lead their own team.
We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the Defence industry at this exciting time. If this sounds like the job for you, please include a cover letter highlighting your defence, engineering, business development or sales experience.
To find out more about who we are and what we do, visit www.kinexus.com.au
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kat Lezes on 02 9492 7570. #LI-Kat
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.