ABOUT THIS ROLE
Due to this company's rapid expansion and success, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to take their career to the next level and work for one of the most sought after employers in their field.
This role will identify and nurture new client relationships and grow existing within the Government sector. Based in state-of-the-art offices Canberra for around 75% of the time, the rest will be travelling to sunny Brisbane.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Connecting a community of clients with high-performing solutions, this company are leaders in providing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, next generation global customer support, consulting, and also implementation services.
This company work with a lions share of Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves on having an inclusive and team orientated work environment who listen and constantly evolve the products, services and culture.
- Manage a portfolio of government accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Partner with the pre-sales team
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Track messurables aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or Account Manager within Government clients
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience with government clients
- Knowledge of Cloud and Infastructure
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and a strong commercial acumen
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- High potential earnings with a solid brand and product
- Work with a company voted one of the best places to work in the world
- A true inclusive culture where your ideas and opinions count
- Great career prosects for the ambitious
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.