This role is based in Newcastle.
As the Security Consultant for this Engineering giant, you will be supporting a major air traffic management project. The role will be focusing on the development of several documentation types and it is essential that candidates have had experience with the Information Security Manual (ISM) and Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (DSPF) and ISO 27001.
You will be able to develop the following documentation:
- System Overview Document (SOD)
- Statement of Applicability (SoA)
- Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP)
- System Security Plan (SSP)
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Incident Response Plan (IRP)
Essential and Desirable skills:
- Have a strong knowledge of ISM, DSPF, the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework and ISO 27001.
- Have excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Must hold an Australian Government NV1 Security Clearance.
- Be able to communicate with technical and executive stakeholders to elicit requirements, design details and other information.
Due to the nature of the work we are looking for someone with a NV1 security clearance or higher. If you would be interested in the role please apply with an updated CV.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs