Kienxus are currently seeking expressions of interest from Software Engineers in Melbourne & the surrounding areas.
We have multiple contract opportunities (minimum 6 month duration - longer contracts, extensions and conversion to permanent available). Locations vary so we're encouraging applications from candidates who live in Melbourne and the surrounding regional areas. Rates vary & are dependent on skills, experience and background.
Responsibilities may include:
- C/C++ Software Development for mission critical systems
- Undertake functional analysis to identify optimum solutions against requirements
- Oversee the Software Development Lifecycle (design-delivery-support)
- Define test requirements and participate in system design reviews
- Commission software systems in conformance with specification
- Deliver technical solutions on projects to meet requirements
- Comply with Company policies and regulatory requirements
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will be a qualified Software Engineer who has:
- Experience designing, developing and testing software programs written in C++
- Experience with defence industry processes & procedures
- Knowledge of navigating the CASG ASDEFCON process will be highly valued
- Experience across the full SDLC - from requirements through to integration
- Experience with testing procedures & documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills & effective team collaboration
Long term project - potential for further work
This is a role in the defence sector, so you must hold Australian Citizenship to be eligible.
Kinexus, formerly Kinetic Recruitment, is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 18 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.