ABOUT THIS ROLE
We at Kinexus are looking for a driven, motivated and skilled Software Engineers to join with teams of Engineers on defence projects involving new and emerging technology for Australia's Defence Force.
The successful applicants will have the chance to be a part of the full Software Development Lifecycle from initial concept all the way through to System integration. It will involve complex software design in C, C++ and C# languages, within Linux and Windows operating Systems.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for their next challenge and wants to be a part of a team that is really making a difference for ADF personnel.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is based out of Mawson Lakes in Adelaide's North. While some parts of the defence industry are slowed down by bureaucracy, they thrive in an adaptive and collaborative environment.
This workplace is perfect for someone who is looking for a more dynamic than what is typically encountered
- System Design and Technical Planning for Military Systems
- Requirements analysis of existing and new projects
- Software design and coding in C, C++ and C#
- Verification and Validation for products
- Integration of Systems in Defence Projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Prior experience working within a defence environment is highly regarded
- A history of successfully completing defence projects involving the Full Software Development Lifecycle will be looked at very favourably
- Linux, Windows and Matlab knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- An understanding of signal processing techniques
- NV1 Security Clearance or the capacity to gain one will be required
- Collaborative work on an exciting project that you will see through to completion
- Great chance to develop as an Engineer
- Amazing working environment with high morale
- Dynamic and flexible procedures that allow someone to actually have an impact
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs