Kinexus are currently seeking expressions of interest from Software Engineers for positions based in Melbourne. Ideal for someone looking for a change of pace.
We have multiple contract and permanent positing available for C++ engineers. Our clients are looking for both embedded developers and those who are experienced in developing high-level, large-scale software applications.
Locations vary around Melbourne and rates are dependent on skills, experience and background.
Responsibilities may include:
- C/C++ Software Development for critical systems
- Undertake functional analysis to identify optimum solutions against requirements
- Oversee the Software Development Lifecycle (design-delivery-support)
- Define test requirements and participate in system design reviews
- Commission software systems in conformance with specification
- Deliver technical solutions on projects to meet requirements
- Comply with Company policies and regulatory requirements
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will be a qualified Software Engineer who has:
- Experience designing, developing and testing software programs written in C++
- Experience with GUI development (QT)
- Experience working on in safety critical industries highly valued (defence, medical, automotive, aerospace)
- Development experience in multiple environments; Linux, Windows..
- Experience across the full SDLC - from requirements through to integration
- Experience with testing procedures & documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills & effective team collaboration
Applicants must be Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency
Resume should be sent in WORD format
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.