We have multiple positions available for several key military systems integrators within their Software Engineering teams to aid in the design and delivery of modern warfare systems for the ADF and other international Defence Forces!
Permanent full-time roles with a rewarding salary package and great career growth and other added benefits! Roles are spread across Victoria with an option for all regardless of living location!
MUST be an Australian Citizen and able to gain a security clearance in the future!
- Work in a development team and have an awareness of team issues
- Carry on current knowledge of and execute software best practices / agile development methodologies
- Grasp of UI design and UX best practices
- Understand and be involved in the full software life cycle through design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Maintain an understanding of the business's technical domain
- Continue designing documentation
- Assist in maintenance of software build environments and repositories
- Keep up with competing technologies and market trends
- Support land and sea-based operations and trials
- Up to 5 years (or more) post-graduate experience in Software Engineering, Hardware, Development, Computer Science, or similar field
- Tertiary qualification in one of the above fields.
- Experience working with C++ is essential to be successful
- An Active AGSVA NV1 or Higher Security Clearance will be highly regarded
- Experience with any of the following software tools/languages; C#, Python, QT, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, SQL Server, PowerShell, Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience in Defence, telecommunications or IP environments is desirable.
- Those with experience in Machine Learning, AI or Computer Vision are highly desirable!
If this role matches your skills and attributes, please apply in Word Document format.
All candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the defence industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Zach Gilby on 03 9982 0309 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ZG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.