Our client private Australian company specialising in the design, development, manufacture and through life support of radar, missile illumination and communications technologies. They operate and specialise within the Defence industry and Government. Our client has numerous facilities distributed across Australia, whilst continuing to expand worldwide.
As the Calibration Officer/Technician, you will ensure routine calibration, maintenance of equipment, development of (automated) test calibration procedures, record keeping and suitability of test on maintenance equipment within the workshop facility. Our client is willing to consider a relocation allowance for the right person, this allowance will be determined on a few factors which we can discussed with candidates.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum Certificate III in Electronics, Electrical or equivalent and extensive knowledge of a range of test equipment - standard operation, maintenance, failure points, risk mitigation, mechanical assembly, MS computer suit experience and soldering skills.
- Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) security clearance level: minimum Baseline.
- Minimum Certificate III in Electronics or Electrical.
- Extensive knowledge of a range of test equipment - standard operation, maintenance, failure points, risk mitigation.
- Ability to interpret mechanical and electronic drawings / schematics.
- Minimum basic skills in MS Office suite with demonstrated competency in the use of a database.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in the calibration of mechanical or electronic equipment.
- Technical reading to maintain test equipment knowledge/Schematics and drawing.
- Some experience in computer programming (LabView, Matlab, assembler or script language).
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Study support and learning and development programs.
- Access to an Employee Assistance and wellbeing programs.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through Defence Health and Navy Health.
- Reward & Recognition program.
- Free parking.
To be eligible for this position, you must be:
- An Australian Citizen.
- Eligible for an Australian Government (Baseline / NV1) Security Clearance (AGSVA) and the successful candidate MUST be able to obtain clearance prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please feel free to apply online or alternatively please contact Richard @ Kinexus on 0294927538 for a confide
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Richard Mauree on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.