Our client is a leader in providing expert engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be an experienced CAMM2 Data Manager that is looking to have a direct impact across a diverse range of aerospace platforms. We are seeking a pro-active individual that has strong communications skills, is self-motivated and possess strong analytical skills. The role will require the individual to have extensive maintenance planning / analysis experience within a Defence environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and maintain the maintenance planning system
- Maintenance forecasting
- Manage the re-scheduling of maintenance
- Monitor workforce skills deficiencies
- Plan induction requirements
- Continuous improvements of processes
- Manage maintenance through databases
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent experience in maintenance systems and compliance
- Excellent CAMM2 experience
- Must demonstrate Aerospace experience
- Detailed understanding of the TAMM
- Extensive MCS experience and knowledge
- Positive attitude and a desire to be a leader in your field
- Applicants MUST be eligible for Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizen)
- Ex uniformed members are strongly encouraged to apply
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Aerospace companies. This is an exciting position for an experienced individual with at least 5 years Aerospace experience. Successful candidates will be joining a strong company within the Aviation Industry and will have internal career opportunities. Exciting Opportunity
Due to the nature of the project's applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible for a security clearance. Applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.