Candidate Manager - Technology or Engineering Defence
Multiple Positions Vacant - Permanent Full time or Fixed Contract!
- Experienced Candidate or Resource Consultant
- Or an up-and-coming Recruitment Coordinator
- Or an excellent Customer Service or Sales Representative
- Or an IT or an Engineer, with excellent Client Service or Stakeholder Management experience, looking for a career change into recruiting Talent in the Defence industry
- You worked in either Agency or Government or
- Have a keen interest in Technology or Engineering Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for secure career opportunity or a foot in the door
- To join a collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build your successful career, in a reputable agency
- To work with lucrative Government and Commercial clients, long term
- Passion for Talent resourcing only or growth towards Talent & Client Account Managing
- Keen interest or passion in Technology or Engineering Defence.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients who's worked with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience.
Benefits for You
- Job security for the next 10 years under a Government Project in Defence recruitment
- To work with PSAed and Warm to Hot Clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security
- Strong Earning potential, flexible working hours
- Access to first class Internal Training and support your career development
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent and managing.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering or technical talent for the team on-behalf of clients
- Data search, Advertising, Headhunting, Phone screening, Interviewing and shortlisting
- Building talent pools and networking with suitable potential and future talent
- Collaborate within the team to drive the Talent piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate potential new opportunities supporting through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a team but also proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Passion or keen interest for Defence, Engineering Technology
- Talent resourcing in technology or engineering highly considered
- Talent resourcing for both contractor and or permanent roles highly considered
- Building and prospecting Talent pools highly considered
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment background highly considered
- Recruitment end to end experience will be highly considered
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.