Our client is a leader in delivering major projects across Air, Land and Sea. They currently have a requirement for a Capability Definition Documents Specialist to be based in the Canberra facility. This is a core role within the business and will be directly responsible for supporting all aspects of a critical Electronic Warfare project, particularly in the Capability Definition Documents Development (CDDD).
The successful applicant will have proven experience working above the line in a Defence environment. In this role you will manage day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction to Project Directors and/or Project Managers.
This role requires the successful applicant to:
- Deliver high standard of project documentation including; Business Cases, Risk Profiles, Project & Capability Needs Statements, and Acquisition & Sustainment documents
- Support internal and external stakeholders in relation to contract requirements.
- Manage all control and process documentation in relation to the Defence project.
- Any other administrative duties that may arise.
To be considered for this role you MUST have:
- Experience in administrative procedures within Defence as well as preparation of project documentation and reports.
- Proven experience working with Defence/CASG
- MUST have experience with Defence Capability Development processes (OCD/FPS/PES/TEMP/WBS)
- Experience in Project and Business Management Support
- Excellent computer literacy - in particular Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive attitude.
- Candidates MUST hold an NV1 AGSVA clearance
Due to the nature of the project's applicants are also required to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.