Kinexus are the leading partners in Defence resources across Australia. We currently have a role available on a permanent basis located in Melbourne for an Chief Engineer. Working with one of the industry's innovative organisations, the successful candidate will be responsible for many tasks including:
- Managing the day to day activity of an engineering team
- Working well with internal team and external customers.
- Stakeholder management
- Develop and attend review meetings and take ownership of all Engineering issues and tasks
- Execute Engineering design authority
We currently are looking for candidates with strong Engineering management experience within a safety critical environment to come on board and be part of some of the largest, most exciting platforms within the Defence industry. Great opportunities for growth also. Key skills we're looking for include:
- 10 years+ experience within a Senior Engineering position or similar.
- A strong former background in Systems Engineering - ideally Simulation
- ASDEFCON exposure
- An active NV1 security clearance
If you have engineering management experience focuses on Systems Software and are keen to take a step up in your career then this could be the opportunity for you. Please apply with a word document
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olivia Agate on 03 9982 0319 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.