- Senior Commercial Manager with Defence Project Management
- Work with a key industry leader in an opportunity to influence and drive large projects
- Excellent salary and OTE
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The position requires a professionally qualified Project Manager, who has extensive experience in contract and commercial management of large programs. You will work with the team in Melbourne on a large project harmonising stakeholders. A core requirement is in-depth knowledge of Contract and Commercial Management and ideally past experience in the Australian Defence ASDEFCON environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This international company thrives in the Aerospace Sector and has a long successful history. The solutions are deployed across the globe. With a strong presence here in Australia, this company are renowned for investing in their people and offering an open culture that listen to, train and reward their employees.
- Main point of contact for the customer's and prime contractor's
- Understanding the contract documents and the resulting obligations and non-obligations
- Negotiation of contract terms and related activities
- Analysis and management of contract risks and preparation of risk mitigation strategies
- Co-ordination of interfaces between commercial/contract teams
- Internal and external reporting according to the ASDEFCON and company standard processes and templates
- Contract management based on Australian Defence ASDEFCON templates
- Support Bid Management activities for legal and commercial subjects
- Preparation of financial reports in regard to local project activities
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- At least 3 years relevant contract and/or commercial management experience preferably in the Australian Defence domain
- Ability to derive and implement commercial strategies
- Negotiation skills (focus on government organisations) * Understanding of business and legal aspects
- Experience with financial spreadsheets
- A chance to work in exciting and challenging technologies.
- Comprehensive and ongoing support and training.
- A chance to work with and influence market leaders in Aerospace.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.