Refine your previous Defence skills while helping to shape and build Defence future capabilities. These are exciting roles for a highly capable Non-Commissioned Officers to provide expertise across simulation support capabilities to the ADF.
In this role you will be responsible for the management, maintenance, and configuration of simulation systems to support ADF training activities. You will work closely with the Department of Defence to configure and test systems used to deliver training outcomes. You will liaise closely with exercise planners and as such, will be required to learn new systems & process and meet tight timeframes.
- Integration of simulation applications with command and control systems.
- Prepare, monitor, and execute simulation test plans and events.
- Assist exercise planning staff and technical leads in translating event requirements into simulation design specifications.
- Advise exercise and technical planners in understanding simulation capabilities with respect to military training objectives.
- General understanding of TCP/IP networks (IP addressing, sub netting, connectivity diagnosis, multicast)
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- The ability to travel within Australia and overseas in support of training planning and execution activities.
if you have experience across Defence CIS or similar trades, particularly instruction, simulation, planning and / or maintenance you will be highly regarded for these roles.
- Ex-service background (Army, Air Force, Navy) i.e. RAsigs, INTEL, CIS, CSO, etc.
Applicants MUST be Australian citizens and eligible for an Australian Defence security clearance
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 08 8432 0494 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.