Shape and manage the reputation of this global company that produces state-of-the-art military platforms and technology. This company are on the cusp of amazing growth. Your role would be to manage the reputation through PR and strategic messaging to influence and present the vision as well as their capability.
The Communications Manager supports the Leadership Team in planning and delivering communications activity that builds the organisation's reputation and influence. A key outcome will be the production of plans to support major commercial and business development activities including the oversight and implementation of these plans.
The duties and responsibilities of the Communications Manager are wide-ranging and may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the annual strategic communications plan
- Developing and implementing communications output to support key projects, capture activities and Australian Industry Content (AIC)
- Coordination and management of Trade Shows, Conferences and media engagement activities
- Developing and actioning marketing and communications activities including digital, social media, industry press and national press
- Providing communications and messaging as required by leaders and project managers
- Manage digital channels to engage with policymakers and organisational leaders.
- Strong networks within the Defence media, the mainstream press and key external stakeholder communities
- Strong analytical background
- PR, Product Marketing for Defence or Government
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, which include a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN