Based in the QLD, Our client is seeking an experienced group of Systems Engineers that have a significant level of experience in modern Digital Communications, EW/ISR, C2/C4i technology to deliver communication and wireless networking solutions to the warfighter. As they operate in in an ever increasing highly complex and dynamic battlespace. They need systems that can function in all weather and conditions.
As it's difficult for field-deployed communications assets to rapidly provide secure battlespace communications for war fighters, the challenge of connecting manoeuvre groups in dislocated and arduous conditions, requires engineers that are lateral thinkers who understand the complex nature in how Army needs to operate now and in the future, As the saying go's, 'No Comms, No bombs'.
- Elicit / refine / document requirements
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Plan, document and execute Verification and Validation activities
- Identify project and product risks and escalate using defined processes
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
- A Degree in Electronics, Electrical or Software Engineering
- A strong track record in Systems Engineering
- ISR/C4i technology experience and knowledge
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- A high level of understanding of user requirements
- Must have a current NV1 Clearance to apply
Ideally, the successful applicant will have experience with Systems Engineering tools and knowledge of Systems Engineering Standards and is required to have qualifications in Engineering/Science and previous experience working with large complex systems.
APPLY NOW - Our client is looking to interview immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rhys Lewis on 02 9492 7538 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.