We are working with a renowned global defence technology firm providing end-to-end solutions to meet industry needs. They focus on mission-critical and ship-wide communication solutions across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. Their Sydney office is seeking a Communication Systems Engineer to join their team in a full-time capacity.
Background Requirements Of the Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Engineering, with a preference for Electric, Electrical, Mechatronics or Communications;
- 3-5 years experience across Systems Engineering preferably within a defence environment. Alternatively, the client will accept standouts from the aerospace, rail, medical devices, consumer electronics and related industries;
- Background in RF/ HF/ VHF / UHF communications;
- Experience across requirements definition and analysis, communications systems design, documentation of the communications system design and technical support;
- Good understanding of the engineering processes and tools such as DOORS, System Architect, import/export control processes;
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Customer-focused and good at building relationships;
- Must have current or reintsatable Clearance - NV1 preferred. ITAR Compliance is a Must.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there will be provisions to work remotely with periodic check-ins with the client under the strictest safety protocols.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.