At Kinexus we are seeking suitable applicants for roles in designing and delivering an Integrated Communications System on a Frigate Program delivering the world's most advanced anti-submarine capability
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be working with our client and suppliers in:
- Defining the requirements;
- Analysing reference designs requirements and assessing its impact to external interfaces;
- Developing and designing the communications subsystems architecture in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards;
- Documenting the communications system in the design documents;
- Delivering technical equipment specifications for communication subsystems.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following essential requirements:
- Technical qualifications in engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Communications);
- Proven background in system engineering in a naval environment;
- Background in military communications, RN communications, voice/data/radio products;
- Good understanding of the engineering processes and tools such as DOORS, System Architect, import/export control processes;
- Must be an Australian Citizen and be eligible to obtain Australian Security Clearance;
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Customer focused and relationship builder;
- Self-motivated and results driven who takes pride in completing quality projects within budget and on time.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.