Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia. We are currently seeking experienced former or current serving RAN Electronics or Communication Technicians to join one of Australia's Leading Defence Industry suppliers and be a part of some of Australia's largest Naval Defence projects based in WA.
This is a great opportunity for a technical sailor to begin a career in or gain further experience within the Defence Industry and to expand on your knowledge and skills whilst contributing to Australia's Defence capability for the future.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing/commissioning/maintaining sub-surface and/or surface-fleet electronic and communication systems
- Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports
- Providing recommendation on potential improvements and Maintenance
- Preventative and reactive maintenance across electronics and communication systems
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on the installation, repair and commissioning of ships communication and electronic systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years Naval service
- Minimum Cert IV in Electro-technology, Electronics or Communications.
- Experience with Naval Ships communication systems
- Experience both at Sea and Ashore on Naval establishments and/or platforms
MUST be an Australian citizen and be eligible to obtain and hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance. Those that hold current baseline or above clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.