Kinexus is looking for talented Computer vision developers with a strong background in real-time computer vision and image processing to work on new and innovative defence and commercial products.
Applicant experience may range from recent post-graduates to years of commercial experience within the industry.
You must have experience in the following:
- Writing novel computer vision algorithms with an emphasis on real-time performance.
- A good understanding of Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Image Processing concepts and algorithms
- Confident programming ability in C++ 11 to 17
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Knowledge of the following is of benefit:
- Experience with existing computer vision toolkits such as OpenCV.
- Current trends within Computer Vision and Image Processing academia and community
- Deep learning using convolutional neural networks for object classification, recognition or sequence modelling
- Experience with any of the following: object detection and target tracking, simultaneous localisation and mapping, 3D reconstruction, camera calibration, behaviour analysis, automated video surveillance and related fields.
- Flexible working hours, with no unpaid overtime or excessive hours.
- A mixture of rapid-development research projects and stable commercial releases.
This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe
MUST be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Defence Industry Supplier for permanent and contract recruitment services.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.