Our client is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager to join an organisation that prides itself on its people. The systems this role will help manage are highly technical in nature incorporating a variety of designed, tested, and manufactured inhouse systems.
Due to the complex nature of the technology, the Configuration Manager is critical for successful delivery to a vast variety of customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible to liaise with numerous internal and external stakeholders to extract the requirements needed to build the Configuration Management Framework. The ideal candidate will have an engineering background with an understanding of the technical space to enable easy communication between all stakeholders.
Apply now if you have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering field (electrical, electronics, communications, systems etc. ideal)
- Highly experienced in Defence Configuration Management systems
- Experienced in Engineering Review boards
- Previous experience working CM roles across military projects.
- Understand the correlation of product lifecycle, reliability, and cost
- A track record in developing and setting CM baselines and the capture of information relating
- Maintaining stringent CM systems and tools
- A technical background in engineering / systems engineering or related discipline
- Strong communication and relationship management skills (critical)
- Applicant MUST have an NV1 security clearance as a minimum and meet ITAR compliance
Applicants with Configuration Management experience across the full project lifecycle in complex Defence related projects are strongly encouraged to apply. Extensive experience in Defence hardware mechanical/Electronics/Systems Engineering projects is highly regarded.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.