This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe
- Ability to integrate, create and manage the baseline configuration audit
- Establish and maintain the Configuration Control Board approved baselines and audits
- Report status and data management to relevant personnel involved
- Customer interfacing and user engagement
- Create and develop CI structure for systems
- Support configuration status of prior system testing
- 5 years' experience in configuration management/controlling within the defence industry
- Experience with software tools for configuration process management
- Knowledge of current WHS/EEO policies and procedures
- Experience working to MIL-STD's and/or ASDEFCON framework
- Experience in supplier engagement to CASG/DMO
- Currently hold, or have the ability to obtain and maintain, a Defence Baseline security clearance.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM