The skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to integrate, create and manage the baseline configuration audit
- Establish and maintain the Configuration Control Board approved baselines and audits
- Report status and data management to relevant personnel involved
- Customer interfacing and user engagement
- Create and develop CI structure for systems
- Support configuration status of prior system testing
- 5 years' experience in configuration management/controlling within the defence industry
- Experience with software tools for configuration process management
- Knowledge of current WHS/EEO policies and procedures
- Experience working to MIL-STD's and/or ASDEFCON framework
- Experience in supplier engagement to CASG/DMO
- Currently hold an NV1 security clearance (COMPULSORY)
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tom Butters on 02 9492 7545 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.